Live Happy. Live Joyful. Live Carefree.
Bri at The Village
Life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. When you are looking for a place to call home without the hassle of upkeep, Bri at The Village is the place to be. Active adult living has never looked better.
What We Offer
Bri at The Village is an active adult apartment community offering hospitality-like services in an unbeatable location.
· The community was designed specifically for residents who are 55 and older.
· Activities include daily continental breakfasts, classes (e.g. health and wellness), and social events (e.g. happy hour).
· Located next to the 60-acre Kleiner Park and The Village at Meridian—Boise’s premier retail, entertainment, and dining destination.
This combination of best-in-class residences, services, and location supports an independent, engaging, and maintenance-free lifestyle.
An Unbeatable Neighborhood and Community
Across the street from Kleiner Park and The Village at Meridian—Boise’s premier retail, entertainment, and dining destination.
Shop for everyday necessities at nearby Boise Co-op, Trader Joe’s, Albertson’s Marketplace, Walmart, and more.
Dine at walkable restaurants including Kona Grill, Yard House, Twigs, Matador, Texas de Brazil, Chick-fil-A, Habit Burger, Chipotle, Café Zupas, and Café Rio, and others.
Enjoy 60 acres of open spaces just across the street with a game of pickleball, a long walk, a barbeque with friends, and other activities.
Relax, knowing you are living within a secure-access community located less than five minutes from St. Luke’s Medical Center and less than 15 minutes from the Boise Airport.
Amazing Amenities for an Active Retirement Living Experience
Bri at The Village offers a collection of carefully crafted spaces that bring our community together both safely and comfortably. These include:
· gourmet demonstration kitchen and multiple indoor dining rooms
· barbeques and multiple outdoor patios
· Concierge service and complimentary shuttle to the Village at Meridian
· Infinity-edge pool, hot tub, steam room, gym, and fitness studio
· Luxury theater, library, and business center
· On-site dog park and pet wash station
· 24-hour clubhouse complete with shuffleboard, pool, bocce ball court, and other game tables
Advantages of Living in an Active Adult 55+ Community
Choosing to be part of an active adult community means a newly independent living environment, free from the stresses of homeownership made possible by our hospitality-focused team of ambassadors. With the conveniences of a maintenance-free, residents are able to focus on their most important relationships and even form new connections through the many activities offered each day!
Luxury Living Standards
Bri’s full-time ambassadors are dedicated to creating a dynamic, active, and independent living experience for everyone who calls Bri at The Village their home. This is accomplished by:
1. freeing up residents’ time through a la carte concierge services, including handyman and other housekeeping tasks;
2. enhancing this newfound time with daily activities, including continental breakfasts, happy hours, and wellness classes.
3. the meticulous maintenance of Bri’s exclusive amenities, including an over-sized clubhouse, second-floor lap pool overlooking Kleiner park, and reserved parking in a secured-access garage.
Alternative Living Options
The priority of everyone at Bri is to foster an active, maintenance-free lifestyle. Bri is a 55+ apartment community and does not provide independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, or other healthcare services, and is therefore not a traditional senior living or senior housing community. However, such services are proudly offered by Veranda Senior Living.
The mission of everyone at Veranda Senior Living is to help residents thrive through meaningful life enrichment programs, nutritious meals, and compassionate healthcare. As part of the larger family of senior housing communities built by Brighton, Veranda provides independent living, assisted living, and memory care services through programs tailored to promote dignity and fulfill each residents’ unmet needs.